Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

:: 02. database :: holo & réseau :: holo

Atlantis' big guns

connexion secured
@Atlantis_Staff

Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr
to: Ari, Benjamin, Ezra, Avalon

22.09 | 03:28pm

☵ security chanel opened ☵

helloooo hellooo fellow friends

i figured that after working so many hours together, we should probably have a group chat to talk if we have things to say that goes for the whole group or just... stupid shit or if there is a need of staff meeting or just take a drink together, send a few memes, y'know what I mean?

nothing to say except that I really love working with you people, you're the best

and let's go have a party all together to celebrate the sixth birthday of the Atlantis comin' up in october ! it wouldn't be where it is without you people  Like a Star @ heaven

traduction:

to: Ari, Benjamin, Zola, Avalon

22.09 | 07:28pm

☵ security channel linked ☵

hiiii i won't get into the whole memes thingy and stuff, I let that to the professionnals I know exist within the club

I'm sending a message because as you all know, the Atlantis will soon have his very own navi for gigs

and since Im workin' on it I need to know if some of you have requests in the equipment which will be put in

for those wonderin', we're already set on the whole netrunning protection, IEM cannon against other vehicles, of course classic weaponry and shit, shield and stuff, all the basic stuff you can expect but im just askin in the event of... more specific needs.

traduction:
Jeu 5 Oct - 22:15
Benjamin Williams
 Benjamin Williams
to: Ari, Ezra, Zola, Avalon

22.09 | 07:34pm

I want a sauna

a robot that does automatic mixology

and a fucking trampoline

traduction:
Jeu 5 Oct - 22:36
 Invité
to: Ari, Ezra, Zola, Benjamin

22.09 | 07:39pm

Everything Ben' said

Also, we need to do a deep cleaning of the 2nd floor's restrooms and i did it last time so someone else gotta do it

It's nasty

traduction:
Ven 6 Oct - 12:52
Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr

22.09 | 07:45pm

from all of that i'll just take a babysitting IA to put in the ship because someone will have to watch you kids and your brilliant ideas

and don't we have people for the toilets ?

traduction:
Ven 6 Oct - 18:08
Zola Shepard
 Zola Shepard

☵ security chanel linked ☵

actually im gonna second the trampoline idea

could find itself be useful

anyway, yeah, we do have people hired to clean the Atlantis

I pay them to come over twice a day, morning & night, to do not only the restrooms but the general cleaning of the place

why did you thought it was your job to clean the restrooms Avalon??

The Atlantis is huge, and I don't pay you enough to clean after all of our patrons?

Oh, Ezra, you probably thought about it already but, an optical camo for the navi? that would be preem, and some kind of mechanical arm? in case we use it to lift something. it was needed for some gig, and the navi I had by the time I did it had some stuff like that, that you can control from the main board, i think?

it can be really useful while being a bit hidden, specially if we hide it in the main structure

traduction:
Ven 6 Oct - 18:21
Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr

22.09 | 07:45pm

fine kids, but i'll rename it an evacuation thing or somethin' so it doesn't sound like the magical school bus

yeah I thought about all that, the arm because I will try to make it friendly underwater, it came to my mind

the camo, well, come on

hit me up if there is anything else, and no fucking game of darts or a ball pool

traduction:
Ven 6 Oct - 18:33
Zola Shepard
 Zola Shepard

☵ security chanel linked ☵

outch, what a way to remind me im old with the magical school bus

oooooh, that's definitely neat if it can be friendly underwater

does the navi is equipped for going full underwater? even short periods?

tell me if you need extra funds to make that doable, alright?

if no game of darts nor ball pool, can I ask for a disco ball?

joking, before you go haywire

anyway, we'll wait Ari' input on the subject, maybe she have a few suggestions

traduction:
Ven 6 Oct - 18:42
 Contenu sponsorisé