Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

:: 02. database :: holo & réseau :: holo

ezra & zola

connexion secured

Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr
to : Ezra Krajahr | from : Zola Shepard

02.03.2078 | 10:14am

damn dude.

warn me next time your vitals lights up like a christmas tree with all the alerts

I hope your one night stand was worth it, at least. Funny you chose to get one after our little diner though.

Anyway, there's chocolate waiting for you at your door, I saw that your sugar's level are a little low, and heard it was a great thing to eat after some nightmares, which you seemed to have last night.

It's fascinating all the things you can know about someone just by looking at their quotas and all.

Definitely didn't expected "sexual activities" to be counted as such.

to : WHAT DID THAT BITCH DARE TO DO??

02.03.2078 | 10:16pm/am

are you-

bitch you better be joking.

you did NOT JUST DO THAT.

you did it on purpose. You knew I could be having sex with someone important and sending chocolates will mess it up.

dude you're sick.

wait a minute though- HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS ??? You're no hacker, your brain is as much garbage as your netrunning tech ???

don't fuck with me, there is no "don't kill and torture" clause on that contract.

Mar 7 Mar - 3:20
Zola Shepard
 Zola Shepard

oh.

you were having sex with someone important?

sorry won't pretend i'm really sorry, i'm kinda not rn.

but anyway, nah, i didn't do it on purpose to mess it up or anything. just deduction seems your vitals on that side on the things seemed a little low and because of that nightmare thingy i saw but ANYWAY, it doesn't really matter

and you knooooow...

insulting my brain won't give you answers, just a hint.

and please, if having chocolate and a convo is torture, i don't mind being tortured everyday at this point lmao.

Mar 7 Mar - 3:28
Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr

no cuz your mom ain't important you dumb fuck.

the fuck are you checking my vitals for ??

AND HOW ???

you are having access through that shit file, aren't u

oh you are so using that leverage.

don't serve me your counter-im-an-boring-introvert-who-needs-a-personality bullshit

tell me, what do you think this move will bring you, but the wrath of gods ?

Mar 7 Mar - 3:36
Zola Shepard
 Zola Shepard

first.

i wasn't really checking your vitals

they popped out of nowhere on my system, and when I saw sexual activity while i was working, i was pretty sure it wasn't mine.

and probably yeah. i don't know if it's because of the file or because you connected yourself to me, I don't know the specifics

and it's not like I have a big leverage here

bc it's not even a leverage honestly. what do you think i'm gonna get with your vitals really???

so yeah, just so you know, it's not a mOvE, it's not like I did anything to got your shit mixed to mine, it just popped out of nowhere and  Like a Star @ heaven  voilà  Like a Star @ heaven

Mar 7 Mar - 3:43
Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr

what do you mean they popped

ain't sending you any notification like "Ezra really liked your post and get invited to his orgasm party what the fuck

whatever just DON'T LOOK ?

or I could make you uncomfortable too with the fact that you could use a little fat mass on the hips and you didn't have sexual activity since TWO MONTHS

or well, I could fuck you but up
Mar 7 Mar - 3:48
Zola Shepard
 Zola Shepard

huh.

to have an orgasm party, you should start by having an orgasm

which you didn't get last night, btw ; but i'm not learning you anything now don't I

like, the fact that I didn't have sex for two months should make me uncomfortable ?

and you don't see me attacking your height

so keep my fat mass out of the way if you don't want to get burn  ezra & zola 1f618

and yeah, they fucking popped out of nowhere when I was working. God for someone so clever you're fucking dense.

Mar 7 Mar - 3:53
Ezra Krajahr
 Ezra Krajahr
Added to the list of "needs to be dead"

02.03.2078 | 10:16am

to have an orgasm at all, you need to have sex and since you're unfamiliar with that concept since more than sixty days, please, refrain from typing anything about it you stupid donkey.

my height I can't do shit about it you dense poor excuse of a human individual

but you're slacking sex and exercice lazy slob

I don't get burn

but I could fry the peanut you have as a brain real nice and make me a little apero with it.

Mar 7 Mar - 4:01
 Contenu sponsorisé